Belgian Bluestone Lappato Patinato Limestone Tiles size: 16x24
The La Roche Limestone Collection is a nicely assembled and well curated grouping of limestones. We hope that it calls to mind exotic settings that fire the imagination of our many clients and friends. The selection process we have used gave four unique color ways that, in our view, are perfectly suited for almost any current design plan. Now, consider the ability to also work with different sizes and finishes as shown here. Please enjoy using this collection as much as we have putting it together! As a final point, limestone is classified as a sedimentary rock and has been used as a building material for centuries.
Weight : 11.0000 lbs / sqft Types : Tiles Usage : Bath Floors/walls, Comm. Interior Floor, Comm. Interior Walls, Res. Countertops, Res. Interior Floors, Res. Interior Walls, Shower Floors, Shower Walls Thickness : 5/8 Style : Classic Size : 16×24 Finish : Lappato Patinato Edge : Straight Cut Category : Limestone Collection : La Roche Limestone Color : Black Area : Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room Frost Resistance : No
Natural stones are products of nature, and no two pieces are exactly alike. These codes are intended as a general guide to how much variation in color, movement, and veining can be expected. All natural stones have unique natural variations and inclusions that are impossible to show in a photograph or sample. For this reason, all stone should be unpacked and inspected prior to installation, as Marble Systems cannot accept claims for variation in any stone after install.
- Some Medium and Heavy Duty stones cannot be used in exterior applications in areas that experience freeze/thaw conditions. Please use specific stone in the Usage Guide for this information.
- Some Medium Duty stones may be subject to scratching or etching when used as countertops.
- Light, Medium and Heavy Traffic refer to pedestrian traffic only. If the stone is to be installed in an area with vehicular traffic, please contact a sales representative to inquire about thickness and installation requirements.
- Stone in this group must be sealed periodically as a normal maintenance routine if used in wet areas.
- These materials may contain areas of open or dry seams that can appear dull in reflective light. This is not a defect, but rather an inherent characteristic of the stone.
- White thin-set or mortar is required. This is the case for all limestone, tumbled stones, “antiqued stones” and light color marbles.
- These stones may be characterized by dry seams, pits, and fossils. In polished and honed stones, these areas are often filled at the factory. In rustic or tumbled stones, as well as with some honed limestone, these are often filled with grout during installation. Whether filled at the factory or during installation, the fill can work its way out of the voids. In these instances, it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance routine.